Accommodation & Facilities
- Property Type: Bungalow (detached)
- Accommodation Type: Self Catering
- Number Of Rooms: Two bedrooms, sleeps 4 people plus a bed settee in the lounge.
- Location Type: Village. Beaches nearby
- Theme: Disabled Access. Family
- Suitability: Suitable for guests with a wide range of disabilities including mobility, hearing and visual impairments, and the elderly. The overhead hoist will enable holiday makers to be hoisted from wheel chair to bed (maximum weight 130 Kg/20 stone). Children welcome, pets welcome by arrangement.
- General: Electricity/gas included in cost towels, bedding, bath robes provided central heating/electric fire local attractions guide, places to eat
- Entertainment: 42” flat screen TV in lounge . DVD/CD player 32” Flat screen TV in bedroom 1 games, books DVD’s, CD’s
- Kitchen: electric cooker, microwave cordless kettle, toaster fridge/freezer, washer/dryer coffee machine, juicer toasted sandwich maker, kitchen utensils crockery/cutlery/glasses, corkscrew iron & board, pots & pans washing up liquid, tea towels, washing powder
- Living/dining room: Overhead hoist, electric fire place, central heating large corner bed settee, recliner chair dining table & chairs, book shelf, overhead hoist
- Wet room: shower, toilet handrails, sink, toilet paper
- Bathroom: Luxury relaxing whirlpool spa bath, toilet, sink, toilet paper ceiling speakers
- Bedroom 1 – electric hospital type bed with pressure mattress or Nimbus 3 Airwave mattress and bed sides, overhead hoist (max 130 Kg), single electric orthopaedic bed, 32” flat screen TV, wardrobe, bedside cabinets, dressing table, hair dryer, full length mirror, alarm clock, lamps
- Bedroom 2 – two single divan zip and link beds (both are smaller than a single bed 2'6") which make up to a king size bed, wardrobe, bedside cabinets,alarm clock, hair dryer and lamps.
- Cot and High Chair available on request
Disabled equipment available (included in cost of your holiday):
- Bedroom (1): Overhead hoist (max. 130 Kg), Electric hospital bed with pressure mattress or Nimbus 3 Airwave mattress, orthopaedic single bed, slide sheets, V pillow, Commode chair, Wooden framed commode chair, heel cushion gel pad
- Wet room: Shower/commode chair, disabled access toilet and sink, pull down rail next to toilet, hand rails
- Bathroom: Powered bath chair, raised toilet seat.
- Kitchen: bendable cutlery, plate guard and more
- Living room: Recliner chair, trolley table, pressure cushion, Lap tray.
- General: Electric outdoor wheelchair (for getting around the village), Kirton Duo Major manual chair, Rota stand, Midi Oxford hoist, walking frame, 3 wheel walker, manual wheel chair, helping hand grabber, pivot disc turnplate, neck support, gloves and aprons, supply of emergency incontinence pads, first-aid kit.
PLEASE NOTE YOU WOULD NEED TO PROVIDE YOUR OWN SLINGS.l
As well as offering holiday let accommodation, we can offer a care service should you require it while you are on holiday. The care would be provided through our domiciliary care agency Phoenix Care At Home Ltd. We are a registered care agency rated excellent with CSCI (Commission Social Care Inspection) now CQC (Care Quality Commission).
"Absolutely lovely house, very homely and well equipped!"
"Fantastic holiday despite some bad weather. Cannot fault this place, you really have thought of everything."